Thursday, June 04, 2009

Trippin!!!!

Yep! I know don't fall over! It is true you are seeing 2 in a row! I figure while I am at it why not throw in a double feature! We just got back from a really great trip to San Diego. There was PLENTAY! of fun all around! Some of the highlights were,we got to stay with Derek (Darins brother) Taryn his wife and their cute family. They are amazing hosts, I felt like I was at a 5star resort!!! ;) Ok on to more highlights... There was the beach, where we ate lunch, rented beach cruisers and ever so carefully tried not to run over or fall over on the amazingly wild and large memorial day crowds! We saw dolphins swimming, Julia got to wear a snake, lots of sand, and did I mention the crowds! Me, Taryn and the girls got to take a trip into LA where we visited the American Girl store and of course had tea and lunch with the dolls. Disneyland was the final adventure, eating at the Blue Bayouand riding pirates was my highlight, ( I just want to reach out and grab that Capt. Jack!!!) Hayden rode on Splash Mountain by his very own self! It scared the daylights out of me! but he held on tight knuckles white and thought it was AWESOME!!! Our favorite had to be the new Toy Story ride in California Adventure, it was a day of magic fer sure! :) Darin enjoyed his jaunts with Derek to the ocean to go kayaking and fishing, he even caught a thresher shark on one of his first casts! (That did not sound like fun to me.) On our last day in San Diego with the creativity of Aunt Taryn we took the girls in these fun skirts to the beach and snapped away! They thought it was great, the onlookers thought it was a photo shoot!
I think they turned out pretty dang cute, and my camera sucks! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

We love that new Toy Story ride too! And I'm very jealous of the girls pettiskirts. I tried to make some at christmas, but Martha Stewarts instructions were WRONG!

Sara said...

it is such a treat when you blog! love the beach pictures...looks like you guys had a great trip! i feel bad that we never did your family pictures...maybe someday...although i believe with your artsy bones you are probably more qualified to do styling than i am:)

Jennifer said...

Super cool lady! Ok, now on to the next post.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=motorroutes nederland ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo tools[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood methods to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

Very amusing message