Sunday, October 26, 2008

MOnster MaSh!

Well folks, we enjoyed the first Halloween bash, here at the Smith home, It was filled with cousins, cupcakes, costumes and crazy's. First on the agenda was pictures of everyone's cute costumes. Then we had a delicious meal of chili, chowder, breadsticks and almost a vegetable tray (love you Shauna:). The pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting was delish, wish I had more right this second. Then it was on to cupcake decorating, a treasure hunt lead by Darin, and a fun murder game for the adults which ended in some seriously dramatic deaths. The party carried on till about 12:00 when the crazy's began to come out. My mom always told me that nothing good happened after midnight. Guess now I have some solid proof. YIKES! **SMILE** Thank you family for always humoring me.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Dude! Check out those eye lashes! So cool. Also bravo on the costume making. You're so talented in so many ways. So I'll let you know when the *ahem* is put in the *ahem*. ;)

a.t.a said...

Halloween get togethers are always sure to be good times! Loved all of the pictures:)

a.t.a said...

one more thing.... Cute halloween flasher. I had never seen that one!

Sara said...

For reals you made those costumes? Laurie, you don't belong on this planet! wonderful pictures, there's that darin energy and spunk that we all adore...and i love your dads shirt:)

I feel like we haven't been to this ward in a month, yesterday we were at our nephews ordination in salt lake. it seems like there's always something going on, or else we're in idaho. i miss the back of the chapel with the rebels:)

was that your cute self running the other day? i never know if i should acknowledge people when they're working out because i don't want to distract them. I know when i'm exercising i am just trying not to pass out, let alone wave to someone. i always make the mistake waving to bikers...like they'd be able to wave back...CRASH!

okay i'm done with my tangent.

razzle dazzle yo.

The Jeffs Family said...

What cute kids! Julia, you would be Parker's dream girl as Princess Leia with that light saber if you weren't his cousin. Looks like you had a great night together. Tell everyone hi and happy halloween for me!

Andrew, Vanessa & Jackson said...

Oh my!! Your babes are soooo cute!!! They're so big now. I remember the last time I saw them. They were so little! How is everything? Oh! I miss you!! We need to see each other! I hope all is well and hopefully I'll talk to you soon! Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Hey Laurie,
Thanks for inviting me to lunch. It was so much fun to spend time with you guys. Your the best!

Ms. Dottie said...

That is the cutest kitty in the WHOLE WORLD!!! I love you sister! Well it sounds like you guys had a great time. I like the murder thing that sounds like something I would want to do!